Monday 19 October 2015

Vivien Nwandu& Saidi Balogun host the 10th edition of City people fashion&beauty awards 2015

Yes o! it was a memory to be held for a long time in the minds of the excited audience on the 19th of October 2015 at the New Westown  Banquents in Ikeja as celebrities like the likes of  Mercy Aigbe,          
(who won Most Stylish Female Showbiz Star of the Year 2015)
Ms Ejiro Amos Tafiri,who won fashion designer of the year award(womenswear), etc. and many other amazing designers,Remary Couture aka Ose Amusa-Eke, OSC college of fashion who caught an award for special recognition award.
 Mercy Aigbe and Vivien Nwand at the City People fashion and beauty awards 10th edition 2015

The beautiful 50 year old Mrs Funmi Ajil Ladipo(President of Fashion Designers Assiociation of Nigeria) and Vivien Nwandu
See the how Mercy Aigbe gave the runway showcase of how she catwalked to catch the attention of her husband


Mercy showed the crowed how she catwalked to win her husband's heart,will upload the video soonest Vivien Nwandu & Ejiro Amos Tafiri The publisher and the brain behind the big plan,DR.Seye Kehinde shared with us more of his vision Next week detail of the event will be in the City people fashion and beauty mag,also a full interview on question and answers about my work.






42 comments:

Emma said...

ZOOM! ZOOM !ZOOM ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP VIVIEN,I BELIEVE IN YOU.YOU WILL GET TO THAT SKY......I SEE IT

solomon said...

Brilliant work

Syreeta said...

Beautiful profile of you,you so cute

Sapere said...

I am getting that white outfit for my woman,love the style

Iheanacho said...

Mercy is always on point

Emdilim said...

WOW! IS THAT THE PRESIDENT FOR FADAN,I REALLY WANT TO MEET HER

Esther said...

i am in love with your three piece outfit,where can i get exactly the style,just this colour

Elisco R. said...

Yah,Saidi did not disappoint,he made the place hilarious,Vivien was quite cool,she was a little bit calm in the beginning but when Saidi started poking on the crowd,Viv stepped up a bit.
All in all,it was a good one

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous

Unknown said...

You looked gorgeous! Well done!

Unknown said...

Always looking fly'''love the white dress...I know ur magic played well!! Increase in grace #team#xpressurselfshow#...

kate said...

Congrats

Ekan said...

Whao. You fine

Yun said...

The Pix with you and Mercy just fab

Uju said...

SIMPLY FABULOUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS
O THIS WHITE DRESS,VIVIEN DASH ME O

Bliz said...

Well done my sister,the rain was too heavy for me to get to the location

Omah said...

Vivien you for put the photos of the artistes that performed,chococity- koker did exceelently well

Enotor said...

God created o! Please what is the secret

Zino said...

Hip! Hip! To city people,10years no be beans
Its a dodgy doggy world in entertainment

Rosy said...

Vivien you are an inspiration, what a determined lady

Chiode said...

This is too good to be true eh,See my gurl

Odeh said...

Kimon! I saw Mercy, is a character

Obioma said...

Really she is 50yrs,whao!

Patrick said...

Na money make her dey wel!wel! wel , Mrs Funmi Ajil Ladipo,I hail you. I want be like you when I grow up

Ase said...

So when is the magazine coming out because I cannot see these designers clothes showcase properly

Echefuna said...

Get a professional photographer to take good resolution

Casmire said...

Hehehe I want to see the video of Mercy’s catwalk

Jona said...

IT IS ENDORSEMENT ALL THE WAY MY SIS

Ndukwu said...

I was so bored on Sunday, your promo came pretty late

Adebayo said...

I think I can officially call you a celebrity

Sien said...

Flying colour all the way dear

Pharez said...

Keep it up

Ify said...

Thumps my darling

Esther said...

@Ndukwu If you were an ardent reader,you see the promo.Do want 10years for promo…..before you acknowledge

Elena said...

Thumps my darling

Anonymous said...

Good.Good.Good

Yalim said...

You are truly blessed

Ose said...

#:-s .......phew! too hard to sign in,it took me ages
Pleassssseee please simplify it

Timberland said...

DONE DEAL,THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT.

TULU said...

vivacious VIV

Kalu said...

Eaya Gorgeous ladies,love the FADAN President,very pretty at her age

BRANDY said...

NICE OUTFIT,NICE STEP,GO ON THE SKY IS YOUR STARTING POINT