Monday 26 October 2015

What’s wrong with our men is it phobia for marriage or money issue?


Oya! We are the young responsible men…you need to get in here o!...
Some discussion took place over the weekend when I went to get my nails done in a popular studio in Victoria Island…..

An argument broke out when two gorgeous ladies went on and on about how young men are fool of themselves,they  are all the same,very irresponsible bunch of men blah!blah! blah! … and for that reason  they have no time for any single guy who just wants to have sex and not ready to settle down.


They said they prefer to date a divorc'e a married man because they know in the end they are gaining financially to support themselves and family, that was no need wasting time fooling themselves dating a single young man who is not ready to get married to them.

Now gentlemen, I couldn’t defend you guys right at the spot, I ‘ve decided to bring it to the platform……..If a lady truly loves a man,I think she can marry him on a budget…


I have made a research that you can get a very nice engagement ring as low as N4,500. Also a tasteful organized wedding can be on N500,000….both traditional and white wedding……….so that after the wedding the couple still has enough to live on.
Ask me how this can be achieved?


As long as they are both salary earners either working for a company or they are self employed, N500,000 can work. There some beautiful churches that as fine as some auditorium for hire, as a member of the church…it is free, and you’ll be amazed how members would want to assist you in getting some things free, like the decoration etc as their wedding gift to you.

Also the wedding can be strictly on invitation,especially if it is done a week day,you will have less crowd. Just those that really matter in life.(family and close friends)

You can decide to do the trad and the white wedding on the same day, that way you a lot of expenses ( on food,drinks Dj etc) So men why delay to marry a woman in claim you are in love with or you engage her to a point where she is frustrated?

 

 

22 comments:

phina said...

its always money issue... this days guys are not smiling to send money for their ladies.guys don't even like girls that wear human hair these days

juliet said...

The men are not the problem ,every woman wants outshine her friend,the guys dont really care,i ve seen a wedding in ikoyi well budgeted and tasteful,the money spent was less than 500k and was strictly friends and family,which were not more than 50 guests on a week day.,a round table buffer,serve urself,so it was memorable

Tutu said...

VIVIEN Darling are too good, you read my mind,do you know that must celebrities abroad do not wear their 1million dollar ring, they wear a replicate that reflects the original they must people don’t know that. Any man who is ready will not allow money to miss a woman of their dream

Basil said...

No phobia for me but trust,the last woman I almost married f*** my best friend.
I earn almost half a million,I have my own home,I’ve my company I was with a good oil company before I set my own business,I travel round the world. Vivien if you can help with a decent wom can trust I ‘ll spend much more than that for my wedding

Josha said...

Answer for the god

Peter said...

If she is patient enough to make the N500k.
I still say its expensive.
How does a security guard,manage to marry,train his children in school,how much does he really earn.
They have made wedding expense with all the effezzy

Okoro said...


500k is too small no matter how you squeeze the budget

Susan said...

I understand the angle you are going but some homes want their wedding grandeur,it is a life time investment

Ihoma said...

Tasteful indeed, is that in the village?

Gbagu said...

Which girl will agree on budget,all ds wanna be.Abuja,Lagosians,PH babes these areas

zinta said...

mostly women have the phobia for marriage, because of it means been entangled to one man for the rest of her life, especially when such a lady has a large taste... and for the guys money issue is the case.

Please Vivien, kindly explain to the guys how NGN500,000 can actually organize a tasteful wedding in the city also @ Juliet.

Most men whom are ready for marriage finds it difficult to get a lady of their choice.ladies are

Raji said...

People shud leard from Toke Makinwa,she didn’t spend much.

Anonymous said...

This method cant work in this part of the world

Anonymous said...

Preaching on Miss Vivien,I hope you lead as example

Be-Still said...

Toke Makinwa will be rejoicing now o,afterall she no spend,so as the marriage pack up she still has enough money to rearrange her life

Kariye said...

Can you guys leave Toke alone she is not the only one that has broken marriage.Vivien ps monitor the comments some jobless folks are putting here

Tina said...

My bobo shld gettin here

Cynthia said...



Mine has to be £15m amount. Vivien you will love it,google it. It is Fancy Vivid' - 16 carat pink diamond and it will suit you so well not this cheape you are posting,marriage is a life time thing,make it memorable.
Vivien remember that is your favourite words.

Pappy said...

@Cynyhia that is why ladies like you will hardly get to married for the right reason of marriage. Money monger

Uzumma said...

Chiarewere.
& your point is what eh madam VIVIAN

Sandy said...

I am of the opinion that this all depends on the individual and our society as well. I can pull off a wedding with 500k because I am of the opinion that wedding is a one day event, its the aftermath that matters. But some may see it as their biggest achievements in life.

The society puts pressure on people by placing expectations on what they require in order to get married which I see as the major reason for these. If you have noticed, you will see that most celebrities prefer a low key marriage and spend less than a normal individual.

Nasire said...

Ok ladies enough of the blasting of we guys.lol