Saturday 23 July 2016

Vivien Nwandu Interview with Super Sport 209 at Miss Tourism 2016

It was a ball at Miss Tourism 2016,on the the 9th of July 2016 at Ruby Garden,Lekki.
Do watch DSTV on SportOn channel  209 super sports at 7pm on Tuesday.

Guys I had a bit of cold during the interview,so if my voice changed a bit,bear with me on that......   :D !!!!!

Hey ladies! my outfit was put together by our own local designer KP couture who is specialized on African out fit with precious stones,even hand bags too,below are some of her work and at affordable prices

You can order any dress of your choice at this address,including hand bags: Road 3 suite H146 Ikota Shiopping Complex,VGC,Ajah,Lagos. (234)0806 371 1644 or (234) 0708 739 5505

20 comments:

Desmond said...

Gurl! you sure have succulent breast.
excuse my french.
But Damn!

Ngozi said...

These designers are all the same,the prices are not affordable ,trust me from experience. I will call and find out if this is different why not,my cousin's wedding is coming up soon.

Ayo said...

Lets see more of her work

Jane said...

The dress is just ok nothing spectacular

Doris said...

Not quite sure what's going on at the back,all in all cool shape.

Ayo said...

Okay my love, will set a reminder

Sisi said...

I am coming on Thursday,my kids are on holiday so what time do they open and close their shop,my home is not far from the shop.

Mrs. Osa said...

Ride sista,if not for the stupid long road all the way to Ibraham Adesanye for come o check am out.
Can they do home services,take my measurement and deliver later?

Ego said...

love the clutch,the colour is rare

Moises said...

Witin concern sports channel concern pageant. Na drift of course be dat

Tekena said...

Everything for 9jai na jack of all trade. Na audiences matter. Rating high variety ghasto show na

Sandra kl said...

Love the colour of the dress,it is a nice style i have similar outfit

Bunmi said...

The dress is over size,you are lucky its fits

Kenneth said...

True the hand and under the hip. KP u na wan fall our hand

Bayo said...

Our Princess deserves a castle

Zara said...

Vivien you are blessed,how do you do it ever so slim. I never marry too and i struggle with my weight. will do anything to be a size 8 again o

Troy said...

KP couture un try,one thing in designing is colour,then the material and then the fitting.I am giving it
#69%

Seema said...

Upload so we can watch it on blog dear

Leo said...

We still enjoy your voice any day any time.Cold or no cold.

Chris said...

Aunty Vee,i no go lie,i wont be able to watch your interview,the traffic i face everyday is tearing me apart,as soon as i get home to i eat and straight to bed,the next morning i wake up as early as 5am on the road again to get to work on time.